Welcome, P’25s (parents and families of the Class of 2025).
- Review our Parent and Family Communications Guidelines and Philosophy to understand how we work with families, and when you can expect to hear from Wake Forest
- Wake Forest uses email to communicate with familes. If you have not already done so, please complete a Family Record Form.
- Want news, tips, and a glimpse of campus life every day? Subscribe to the Daily Deac blog.
Key questions you may have:
- What should I be doing right now? View the calendar pages for May, June, July, and August for upcoming dates and deadlines.
- Where can I find the latest emails for new families? Visit our Emails to P’25s page.
- What information has my student received? See Emails your student has received.
- How can I prepare myself to be a Wake Forest family member/prepare my student for college? Check out our Advice for families and our Stop, Drop, and Roll framework for student problem-solving.
- How can we meet other new Wake students and families? Attend a New Student Reception.
Important reminder about the calendar – Use a pencil, not a pen.
As we move through the next few months, you may see changes to dates due to the University’s response to COVID-19. When making travel plans, please remain flexible and be aware of hotel/airline change policies when making reservations. Keep visiting this New Students website regularly for the most updated information.
Parent/family action items and deadlines for:
Note: Because of COVID, and the potential that dates and details could change, we are not able to offer a print calendar this year. Instead, we have created individual online pages for May, June, July, and August with deadlines and due dates.