Winston-Salem, NC 27109
Your portal to infinite knowledge.
Z. Smith Reynolds Library, fondly referred to as ZSR, is the main library on campus and provides a host of services to help you succeed.
- Find books, journals, videos, music, databases, newspapers, and equipment
- Get help with papers and projects: schedule a personal research session with a subject specialist
- Choose from 1,300 study spaces, including collaborative study rooms, individual carrels, and various space options throughout the library
- Attend classes on information literacy topics including introduction to research, disciplinary research, and information issues such as mis/disinformation online
- Access class readings through Course Reserves
- Visit Special Collections & Archives for primary sources.
- Reserve a range of multimedia equipment including cameras, iPads, microphones, projectors, and more. Make your request from our equipment website
- Get help at The Writing Center and the Information Systems Help Desk, both located inside ZSR
- Refresh yourself in the café, which serves locally-sourced coffee and pastries just inside the front entrance
- Utilize the Mac Lab, the library’s PCs, and our multifunction printers/scanners/copiers for papers, presentations, video creation and more
- Request library materials in advance through the library catalog and pick them up at your convenience via the Smart Lockers, located in the 24-hour study room.
ZSR is open Monday—Thursday, 7:30 a.m.—1 a.m.; Friday, 7:30 a.m.—7 p.m.; Saturday, 12—5 p.m.; and Sunday, 11 a.m.—1 a.m.
Check zsr.wfu.edu/calendar for updates to the library’s scheduled hours. There are multiple study rooms open 24/7 near the front entrance.
Look for AskZSR throughout the library to find assistance. Stop by the Library Services Desk for personal assistance (Reynolds Wing, second floor.)
Year-round events including book clubs, game nights, and “Wake the Library” during finals.