Meet the cast of your next four years.
New Student Receptions
This summer, a series of receptions for new students and their families (Class of 2025) will be held virtually and in person across the country in July and August. Two virtual receptions will be offered on June 22 and July 14. These programs are not geographically-specific and will provide a glimpse into life at Wake Forest, some top tips for transitioning to college, registering for classes, approaching residential living, and Q&A with a panel of current students.
We hope that every incoming family will join us at one of the virtual options (June 22 or July 14), and that you’ll also register for a local Reception should one be offered in your area. Details, dates, and registration information can be found on this page starting in May 2021. You will also receive an email invitation for both the general receptions and local offerings as details are confirmed. Please contact email@example.com with questions.
The Daily Deac – A Daily Blog for Wake Forest Families
The Daily Deac is a blog that covers a variety of WFU activities and events and helps you get a sense of campus life. You can subscribe to the Daily Deac via the subscribe box at dailydeac.wfu.edu.
You will receive a confirmation email from Feedburner, our subscriber service. Once you verify your subscription by clicking the link in that email, you will begin to receive the Daily Deac each weekday in your inbox.
Top 10 Reasons to Attend a New Student Reception
1. Meet other incoming students and families from your area. (You are welcome to attend multiple receptions!)
2. Meet current students and build your WFU network.
3. Learn more about how to get your best start at Wake.
4. Make a connection with the Office of Family Engagement and other WFU staff.
5. Have your specific questions answered.
6. Score a WFU ’25 keychain (students).
7. Get a Wake Forest Parents static window cling for your car (parents/families).
8. Feel less anxious about starting school because you will have met some great people in advance.
9. Be warmly welcomed into the Wake Forest family.
10. Get excited about the next 4 years at WFU!