Meet the cast of your next four years.
This summer, a series of receptions for Class of 2026 new students and their families will be held virtually and in person across the country in June, July and August. Two virtual receptions will be offered: June 22 and July 20. These programs will provide a glimpse into life at Wake Forest, top tips for transitioning to college, registering for classes, approaching residential living, and Q&A with a panel of current students.
In addition to joining us at one of the virtual options, we hope that you will register for a local reception should one be offered in your area. Details, dates and registration information can be found on this page starting in May. You will also receive an email invitation for both the virtual receptions and in-person offerings as details are confirmed.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
General Receptions (virtual)
All incoming students and parents are encouraged to attend one of the Virtual New Student Receptions listed below. Please note that both virtual receptions will be recorded and posted here for those who are unable to attend. Click on the link to register.
- Virtual Reception 1 | Click Here to Watch Recording
- Virtual Reception 2 | July 20, 7:00-8:30 pm Eastern
- Note: we will have special information for international students and families from 8:15-8:30 pm at both virtual receptions
Regional Receptions (in-person)
We invite you to attend the reception that is most convenient, whether it is in your hometown or elsewhere. Preregistration is required. Check this list frequently over the summer, as new dates and locations will be added as they are confirmed.
Please click on the link to register.
- CA – Bay Area, Hillsborough | August 8
- CO – Denver | July 26
- CT – Greenwich | July 20
- FL – Miami | July 14
- FL – Tampa | August 2 (all current WFU students welcome)
- GA – Atlanta | August 10
- IL – Chicago | August 7
- KY – Lexington | July 28 (all current WFU students/families welcome)
- MA – Boston | July 26
- MA – Nantucket | July 22 (all current WFU students/families welcome)
- MD – Baltimore | July 21
- MD – Potomac | July 27
- MO – St. Louis | July 17
- NC – Charlotte | July 31
- NC – Raleigh | June 26
- NC – Winston-Salem | July 19
- NJ – Morristown | July 13
- NY – Larchmont | July 27
- NY – Manhattan | June 21
- NY – Southampton | July 17 (all current WFU students/families welcome)
- OH – Columbus | August 4 (all current WFU students/families welcome)
- PA – Philadelphia | June 23
- PA – Pittsburgh | June 26 (all current WFU students/families welcome)
- TN – Nashville | August 8
- TX – Dallas | August 9
- TX – Houston | July 28 (all current WFU students/families welcome)
- VA – Arlington | July 19
- VA – Roanoke | July 12
- VA – Virginia Beach | July 31 (registration coming soon)
- WA – Seattle | July 27 (all current WFU students/families welcome)
Top 10 Reasons to Attend a New Student Reception
- Meet other incoming students and families from your area. (You are welcome to attend multiple receptions!)
- Meet current students and build your WFU network.
- Learn more about how to get your best start at Wake.
- Make a connection with representatives from WFU – staff, alumni, and/or parent volunteers.
- Have your specific questions answered.
- Score a WFU ’26 keychain (students).
- Get a “Wake Forest Parent” static window cling for your car (parents/families).
- Feel less anxious about starting school because you will have met some great people in advance.
- Be warmly welcomed into the Wake Forest family.
- Get excited about the next 4 years at WFU!
Subscribe to the Daily Deac
The Daily Deac is a blog that covers a variety of WFU activities and events and helps you get a sense of campus life. Once you subscribe, you will begin to receive the Daily Deac each weekday in your inbox.