NOTE: information on this site was for the Class of 2024. Information for the Class of 2025 (who will start Wake Forest in August 2021) will be available after May 1, 2021.
Meet the cast of your next four years.
New Student Receptions
This summer, a series of receptions for new students and their families will be held virtually across the country in July and August. Incoming students and their parents/families are invited to attend the “regional” reception that matches their locale. There will also be several “general” receptions for families who live outside of the regions below, or whose schedule doesn’t permit them to attend their local gathering. Click on the link below to register for a New Student Reception. You will also receive an email in the coming days with an invitation to your area’s reception(s). Additional receptions may be added as needed.
If your schedule doesn’t allow you to attend your local reception, or if you live outside of the regions above, you can choose from several additional “general” receptions. Please click on the link to register.
The Daily Deac – A Daily Blog for Wake Forest Families
The Daily Deac is a blog that covers a variety of WFU activities and events and helps you get a sense of campus life. You can subscribe to the Daily Deac via the subscribe box at dailydeac.wfu.edu.
You will receive a confirmation email from Feedburner, our subscriber service. Once you verify your subscription by clicking the link in that email, you will begin to receive the Daily Deac each weekday in your inbox.
Top 10 Reasons to Attend a New Student Reception
1. Meet other incoming students and families from your area. (You are welcome to attend multiple receptions!)
2. Meet current students and build your WFU network.
3. Learn more about how to get your best start at Wake.
4. Make a connection with the Office of Family Engagement and other WFU staff.
5. Have your specific questions answered.
6. Score a WFU ’24 keychain (students).
7. Get a Wake Forest Parents static window cling for your car (parents/families).
8. Feel less anxious about starting school because you will have met some great people in advance.
9. Be warmly welcomed into the Wake Forest family.
10. Get excited about the next 4 years at WFU!