Cultivating Healthier Opinions In Challenging Everyday Situations (CHOICES) is Wake Forest’s substance abuse prevention program. WFU CHOICES offers a number of services: alcohol and other drug related workshops, trainings, and programming; confidential alcohol and other drug individual assessments and brief counseling/psychotherapy; consultation to students, parents, faculty, and staff with regards to alcohol and other drug concerns; and referrals to community support services. For more information contact, Lavi Wilson our Substance Abuse Prevention Coordinator at (336) 758-4371.
Wake Forest University requires that all students complete the MyStudentBody program. MyStudentBody is an online course about alcohol and drugs designed to increase students’ knowledge, decrease harmful behaviors, and provide information to help students make good decisions. Incoming students must complete the My Essentials section of MyStudent Body by August 1.
To Get Started:
1. Create an account at www.mystudentbody.com
2. Use your WFU Google Mail as your username, create password, and enter “deacs” as the school code.
3. Follow the on-screen prompts to enter required security and demographic information.
4. From the My Stuff page, select the My Essentials Course by clicking Take Now under Status. Students only need to complete this section (My Essentials) of MyStudent Body.
5. Complete the questionnaire and pre-quiz for the selected module. Complete all module material. Complete the post-test.
6. You must pass the course (score of 70). You will have 25 attempts.
7. Once you have passed the course survey, view your certificate of completion.